• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bakershalfdozen

What Is Your Favorite Homemade Sandwich?

Grilled cheese.... but I have been seeing quite a few monte cristo sandwiches being made on the food network shows, so I think I will try one of those next. Hubby is picky, so don't know if he will like them or not :roll

On Honey Oat bread::::

First bread:: Spread with mayo, then layer with meatloaf and cheeze.

Second bread:: Spread with chunky peanut butter, layer with chopped onions.

Slap both sets together, and enjoy. YUMMMMMMMMMMMY :clap::clap::clap:

It sounds like it's enough to gag a maggot but it is quite good. LOLOLOL

Now PE, that's just gross. :lol: I like meatloaf sandwiches and I like peanut butter sandwiches and I like mayo on turkey sandwiches and I don't like onion all that much but to mix them all together = :barfy: :tum

Hehehehehehehe, maybe because I have a really bad cold and everything tastes funny right now that I get adventurous and put weird stuff together. :lol

Manwich...Nuke up some sloppy-joe meat and schtick it on a bun with a slice of cheese. Yummy.
Not enough calories though. :(

Meatball subs are one of my favorites, Subway BMTs are good too but I have to say the best "subs" I have had were the Hoagies in Philly.

Grilled ham & cheese is really good. Grilled tuna melts are good too. Sometimes if I'm having a hard time figuring out what to make for dinner, we'll have tuna melts with some kind of simple soup.