• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Atheist story

• Members

An atheist was walking walking along a mountain trail, admiring the beauty that nature had evolved over billions and billions of years, the wind blowing in the trees, the brook at the side of the trail made such a calming sound,,,,,,SUDDENLY he hears a sound, something snorting and huffing and coming down the trail behind him, he looks,,, its a ,,, a bear,,,, a grizzly,,,,,he runs faster,, the bear is closing in.
He fell as the bears paw slammed him to the ground, "DEAR GOD HELP" he yelled.

Total silence came over all around him, the wind stopped, the brook stopped, the bear frozen in time, a powerful voice, with the sound of many waters spoke.
"For years you tell younger generations I do not exist, you claim Darwinism to be true and MY WORD THE BIBLE to be false, and now you want my help, what would you have me do?"

The man spoke in fear,"Well, I guess it wouldn't be right to make me a saved Christian after all I have done, perhaps you could make the bear a Christian".

The brook started moving, the wind in the leaves, and the bear now sitting on him raised his front paws up together and spoke,,,"My Father, thank you for this food I am about to eat.....................