• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Satan appears to be winning

• Members

My wife seems more convinced than ever she wants to continue with the divorce. Satan has a hold on her something fierce. She claims via a friend (because we cannot talk to each other per a court order which is also preventing me from seeing my 3 children) that she has "prayed about this for a long time". I cannot imagine God is telling her to go ahead with a divorce and Satan is alive and well in my wife Valerie's heart.
Although I have fallen short many times in this marriage nobody is going to make out better. Not my wife, myself or the children in the long run. I beg of you all not only to pray that the God of Abraham touches my wife's heart but that He gives me strength to do what's right and continue to be faithful to Him and his Word. I know He can reconcile us together.........it is just so hard to understand how a professed christian wife of 16 yrs can get to this point and feel God is telling her to go ahead with a divorce. Hold my very confused children up as well as you pray for us. Andrew, Ian, and Elizabeth

Dale