• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Sickness

Anon

• Members

Please pray for our family, our toddler had some kind of stomach/instestinal virus and it has basically lasted 3 days and trailing off gradually...

Now my husband has it so bad he has called someone already to preach for him tomorrow and my 6 yo has it too! So far my 4 yo does not have it and I REALLY hope and pray I do not, I have a packed week coming up (busy today too) and I can't spend half of it throwing up!

Thanks....

• Members

Thanks all!

We are hanging in there... my husband is on the mend and my 6 yo is on the mend...so far my 4 yo has not gotten it yet and I don't think I have except I am ready for a nap b/c I have been having to get up at night with the kids and not getting much sleep, so am not feeling too well b/c of that. My todder still doesn't have his appetite back but at least he is starting to wet diapers a little more regularly which is a good sign.

Thanks for your prayers!