• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flourgirl

Baseball...Major League

Brewers now tied up again with the cubs.

I can sorta remember 82 when the brewers took the pennant, but I'm a total band wagon guy.... would go to a game about once every 2 years, and leave by the 6th inning. I helped build the new stadium (and not just my tax dollars... grrrr) and I've only gone in it a couple times.. this year though I have gone twice, and I got tickets for next monday.

Rolf, total band wagon.. I just have no interest in losers, even if they are the home team. So if the brewers arn't winning, I just don't pay attention to baseball.

Go brewers!!

Brewers now tied up again with the cubs.

I can sorta remember 82 when the brewers took the pennant, but I'm a total band wagon guy.... would go to a game about once every 2 years, and leave by the 6th inning. I helped build the new stadium (and not just my tax dollars... grrrr) and I've only gone in it a couple times.. this year though I have gone twice, and I got tickets for next monday.

Rolf, total band wagon.. I just have no interest in losers, even if they are the home team. So if the brewers arn't winning, I just don't pay attention to baseball.

Go brewers!!

We did go to quite a few Brewers games when we could .I love the new stadium ,the old one was awful.