• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"New post has appeared"

• Members

Maybe I'm the only one that doesn't like this feature, but sometimes I am typing a post and go to post it, and then instead of posting it warns me that another post has been placed and I should make sure I really want to post mine. Of course I do! LOL... Anyway I lost a really long post one night because of it (out of habit just clickety click and didn't realize it didn't post until later) and it takes me aback sometimes to have to click again to post.

Am I the only one that doesn't like this feature? If so... :hide :foot:

• Members

Well I'm like posting along and all of a sudden its like "Huh???" and then I have to hit "submit" a second time to get it to post. Yeah I do use the "quote" button Jess. :smug:

Oh well!

• Members

It freaked me out the first couple of times until I figured out what it was doing. I like it, it gives me a chance to add a comment to or about the new post without having to make a seperate post.