• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Reconciliation

• Members

Without being too hopeful it might be God is beginning to work in my wife's heart. Although it appears this will be a long process to heal past hurts it almost appears at the least she is thinking about the long term effects divorce is going to create especially for our 3 children. Please continue to pray God speaks to her throughout the days in a gentle way. To direct her path and her thoughts. I make the comparison of the parting of the Red Sea. I would almost suspect before the miracle there was maybe a breeze against the back of Moses's neck. I am looking for that gently breeze daily.
Please pray for me that through God's grace I do not get bitter and impatient. I missed my middle son's birthday Sunday past because I am not allowed to see my children until court the end of this month. It has been 6 weeks and has been very hard. Please hold me up so I continue to do what's right and keep that goal in sight.

dale