• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

NCAA Basketball Tourney

• Members

My sleeper would have been Xavier and they played courageous in double overtime, should have beat the Buckeyes! Well we still have a 6 & 7 seed left in it. I was figuring the sleeper had to be lower than a 4 seed. We will see what happens, :lol:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

:wow:

Tubby Smith resigns!

Well all I can say is Go Gophers! You have wound up with a classy coach. But the rumors are ramped here in the sovereign state of Kentucky, who will be the next coach, Billy Donovan, Rick Pitino, who will it be!

Actually the talk is the heat that is on the Athletic Director, he has one shot at getting the right replacement. We may not know how to play football, but we are going to play basketball and at the highest level!

This saga will certainly continue.

• Members

I was totally wrong on a sleeper! :puzzled: It did not pan out at all. The top seeds are all left with the exception of one 2nd seed. No more predictions here :ideas: look out for Florida :lol:

I still can't believe the lack of upsets this year. WOW!

I was very surprised by the way Donovan sidestepped around the issues around the Kentucky job. I don't think he'll end up taking it though...I think Florida will put enough money in to keep him there.

• Members

I was very surprised by the way Donovan sidestepped around the issues around the Kentucky job. I don't think he'll end up taking it though...I think Florida will put enough money in to keep him there.

I did not get to hear what he said. I know UK would like to have him.

Well Kansas has gone down, UCLA is a little tougher than I thought. :puzzled:

• Members

I did not get to hear what he said. I know UK would like to have him.

Well Kansas has gone down, UCLA is a little tougher than I thought. :puzzled:

ESPN.com said that he keeps sidestepping the issue everytime he's asked. He only says that he's focused on the tournament. I think he's just trying to get Florida to step up to the plate and give him some more money, and I think they will, especially if he wins them another title.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/ ... ortCat=ncb

I kinda thought Georgetown would beat North Carolina. Don't know why, but I did. :lol:

• Administrators

I kinda thought Georgetown would beat North Carolina. Don't know why, but I did. :lol:

Because they are in the Big East. :thumb :peek:
Actually it looks like Roy Williams is back to his old self again when it comes to big games.

• Members

Well that was tough that the Tar Heels went down belvanim6of.gif Just kidding, we don't dislike you guys that much :peek: :ha

ESPN.com said that he keeps sidestepping the issue everytime he's asked. He only says that he's focused on the tournament. I think he's just trying to get Florida to step up to the plate and give him some more money, and I think they will, especially if he wins them another title.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/ ... ortCat=ncb

Hermanj you know how rumors are here in the Soveriegn state of Kaintuck, but at church Sunday some of the men were talking about a clause in Billy Donovan's contract related to Kentucky, probably just foolishness on the rumor mill, I can't find anything about it anyway.

I believe Mr. Donovan is first on the list, and one announcer here even said that when Florida is out of the tournament or wins it, the next day the offer will be made and the following day he will accept and the next day he will be out on the recruiting trail! Well that is extremely fast but who knows with all the hoopla around here :lol:

Well we are down to the Final Four! Who do you think will win the National Championship?