• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

NCAA Basketball Tourney

• Members

I gotta go with Florida first, but UCLA is a close second pick.

Hermanj you know how rumors are here in the Soveriegn state of Kaintuck, but at church Sunday some of the men were talking about a clause in Billy Donovan's contract related to Kentucky, probably just foolishness on the rumor mill, I can't find anything about it anyway.

I believe Mr. Donovan is first on the list, and one announcer here even said that when Florida is out of the tournament or wins it, the next day the offer will be made and the following day he will accept and the next day he will be out on the recruiting trail! Well that is extremely fast but who knows with all the hoopla around here Funny

Someone on the radio today pointed out that Florida really doesn't have any place to go from here but down, and he may take the Kentucky job so that he can be building a team up, not disappointing fans with extremely high expectations. It's possible, and I think he'd be a good coach if he did come.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Georgetown was supposed to lose to North Carolina but N.C. went cold. They make only 2 pts in ten minutes. That gave Georgetown advantage.
Kansas was supposed to beat UCLA but Kansas missed too many easy layup. That was how Georgetown and UCLA got into final four. I am sure that Florida will play against Ohio State.
The National Championship will belong to Florida Gators again unless they make many mistakes would give Ohio State Buckeyes to be champion.

Evan57 :ears: w/o hear