• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

NCAA Basketball Tourney

• Members

Well it's that time of the year for March Madness again. My ballclub won the first game of the SEC tournament.
wildcat8vo.png

But I am afraid the Wildcats are not going anywhere in the NCAA tournament. Too eratic and something wrong with this team. Fans already calling for Tubby's head, but he is an awful good coach and I am not one of them.

Who do youall think this year? Florida is for real but can be beat, Vandy showed em'. North Carolina looks good. I tell you I think we may have a sleeper this year.

It will not be my beloved Kentucky though, :sad :leaving :faint:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Well it's that time of the year for March Madness again. My ballclub won the first game of the SEC tournament.
wildcat8vo.png

But I am afraid the Wildcats are not going anywhere in the NCAA tournament. Too eratic and something wrong with this team. Fans already calling for Tubby's head, but he is an awful good coach and I am not one of them.

Who do youall think this year? Florida is for real but can be beat, Vandy showed em'. North Carolina looks good. I tell you I think we may have a sleeper this year.

It will not be my beloved Kentucky though, :sad :leaving :faint:

Makes me wish for the glorious Pitino years! But I agree Tubby is a good coach.

• Members

Makes me wish for the glorious Pitino years! But I agree Tubby is a good coach.

I don't agree re. Tubby, but that's for another thread.

Regarding the NCAA Tournament, I'm watching the division 2 tourney, as my school (Northern Kentucky) beat the #1 seed in their region to advance to the regional final! :woohoo: They will most likely send the pep band (which I am a part of) to Findlay for the game Tuesday! :woohoo: :woohoo:

• Members

Well, I think the Heels will fall hard in the tourney, and I do not like Ohio State, something I can't put my finger on there in their game against Wisconsin (Billy Packer will know!) :lol: . Kansas did not look that good against Texas and they will fall. As much as I hate to say it Florida looks like the squad to beat. Memphis still playing well.

But yep! I'm still calling for a sleeper, just don't know who yet! Maybe as the touranment progresses I can get a handle on it. :nutty

Then after it is over youall can go :nanner:

• Members

Let the games begin!!!!! Are y'all keeping up with the games that have been played so far? I love Duke... , but I do not think that they can go all the way, so I have to go with my 2nd choice ( since NC State did not make it :sad ) I am picking the Tarheels to go all the way!!!

• Members

My DH says Florida will take it all. I don't care who wins. I like to fill out one of those bracket things they put in the newspaper and then see how many guesses I got right. I am just glad I don't have to record all the games this year like I usually do. Our VCR has a hitch in its git-a-long. Oh well. CJP56

• Members

I think Florida will be champion again.
Too bad for Wisconsin is out.
I am suprised USC beat Texas. It would be nice to see UCLA vs USC in the final but I doubt it. My guess is Memphis or Ohio State will face Fla.

Evan57 :ears: w/o hear