• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Your Apple Is in Trouble

Guest Guest

And by "vulnerabilities" you mean exactly what? I've yet to hear any problems with Macs crashing...you can be assured that every anti-Mac venue will blast any Mac insecurity all over the internet and Tech news world....yet I've heard nothing. They love to throw up stuff like this...yet those are "holes" discovered by Apple techs, most of the time, and are small things that are never exploited by anyone with malicious intent.

Micro$loft, on the other hand, is continually bombarded with malicious attacks. They release so many patches so often that it's a wonder there's anything left to patch...Windoze has become one solid mess of patch after patch after patch.

So, in essence, MY Mac isn't in any sort of trouble at all.

• Members

I have had and still have a few problems with MacSword, sadly...FF hasn't given me much trouble ever since I upgraded to Firefox 2. The most problem I have now is Opera, Adium (IM program) and Cyberduck (FTP). Other than those, I have had no issues, let alone security problems.

These problems are typical with any software (on any operating system) where you are in a perpetual state of beta. MacSword and Adium are always in a state of development and is a work-in-progress. That also means bugs are still there and are constantly being weeded out.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Hi, I have both windows xp and have tried vista RC2. I am currently on my Intel Imac using Safari 3. I find myself using windows for games. I used boot camp to install windows xp on my imac and now I can boot into windows to play the many available games. OSX is slick.

Randy