• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

my testimony

• Members

My mil (mother in law) was attending church; we had 1 baby and didnt know the Lord. Our marriage was in the pits,and we were pretty wild. His mom was concerned about us, so she told my dh that she was going to send her pastor over to speak to us. I had the unfortunate problem with dh, that on saturdays he would let the jehovahs witness people come in and talk to him; he didnt know anything about the Word then, but he knew that they were wrong; he would always argue---well, I had enough, and he didnt tell me her pastor was coming over. The saturday he came, I saw this man (who looked like a jh) come towards our house; my parents lived across the street, so I started running and screaming across the street, yelling: "The JH are after me". I stayed at moms til I saw him leave. When I went back home, dh told me who it was; now the next thing that happened was something I PERSONALLY WOULD NEVER DO--I felt so embarrassed about what I had done, I went the following day to the service and aplogized, heard the gospel message and received Jesus Christ as my Savior. It has been a long road, a rough one, but exciting and even more so lately; my doctors tell me that I may go into sudden cardiac death at any moment (diagnosed 8-31-06), unless I have a certain pacemaker implanted in my body, but my insurance company wont cover it. We are in the process of the third appeal. Tomorrow, we are arranging a healing service with our deacons and pastor, right after the 11am service. I am so excited about what the Lord will do, and how it will be done. :praying :pray :pray

• 6 months later...