• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

This is for two people only ...

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I am using this place as safe place to place this post due to the fact there are a lot of people that are on here I agree with and this is where publicly I can say what needed to be said once and for all.

To all on this board let me add please forgive them for their actions here on this board. Thank you!!

A word fitly spoken its like apples of gold in pictures of silver. Proverbs 25:11

Forgiveness is not :

To give unconditional winning trust reinstated
To have unconditional acceptance no matter what
To restore the unconditional position of responsibility

Implacable = people that you can?t reason with no matter how much you try.

Stubbornness is setting our will up as an idol.
Stubbornness is as iniquity and abomination in the LORD?S sight.

This post is for two people that I know will come across and read it for what it is worth. I am going to still keep my name and their name out of this. I will how ever do this so that all can see I have publicly apologized for my actions.

I don?t really care if they NEVER forgive me. The main reason that I am even posting this is for the Lord?s sake because He has been working on my heart and life pricking my heart.

First to both of them I?m sorry for my attitude first. I forgive them both for the cell phone issue. I know the Lord use an incident about the vehicle and I was glad not a bad injury came from this. I?m sorry I was stubborn about acknowledging this point. It was fixed by the Lord and you are forgiven by me.
I forgive the stress left to me after the reception last year of all the cleanup that was not communicated to all the other family till it was made into a ballistic fight. I should have asked more questions.

Young lady, I want to say that you did well with the man who is watching over you now. I?m sorry I was a stubborn pig headed man for going against you and him for this last year. I was not always right in how I conducted myself online or on the phone.
You had always obeyed me all that I had asked of you and you made me very proud as a dad. I always have loved you!! I have had a very hard year with the lies that was told me about my work.
The Lord did provide and we have just got by and your mom is doing very well at her job. As a matter of fact her probation is done in about 11 days.
I?m still very proud of you and your husband. I have learned that for myself if I get an arrogant attitude toward others even if I known I?m right biblically I found it best to first be quiet. Think before I speak or write then I find my self better suited to address the issue. If I had been called in the ministry earlier I would have taken this to heart. The Lord wants us to pray about it before we act.
This really is more needed today then in any day. I have to remember to do this more than anything.

I know I have a different outlook to family that I got from watching my family child. I know I bored you with a lot of it when you under my house.
I want to save as much family history as I can get together whether it is by written form or multimedia.
I have always enjoyed visiting with families, You know I can talk a lot and I have also enjoyed visiting with most senior citizens.

Well I don?t want to ramble I just want to publicly say that I?m sorry and I love you both. I?m proud that you are my girl. Yes I?m your dad and I?m sorry for my actions. I'm sure you have others that have learned how sweet you can be. Remember this statement said about you,"Don't always look at people with that tone of voice".

Oh by the way, the verse on top has been my new life verse because the other verse in Proverbs 6:22 I have finished that one pretty much seeing your sister is almost an adult maybe. She still is a goof and loves life.
:hide