• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I spoke to my wife

• Members

I have been trying to deal with an uninspected vehicle of my wife's which unfortunately due to a (bogus) protection order I physcically have been unable to deal with because the vehicle was at my home (which I have been thrown out of). Finally after a month of begging a friend to go fetch it I got it. It has been repaired and after hearing through the grapevine what I heel I was for not taking care of it quicker I decided to drop it back off at my home myself. So, I called my son Ian (which I am allowed to do) and told him to tell his mother to get her keys and walk down the driveway.
I pulled into the snowbank side the road and put the 4 ways on and was going to walk back to my parents (1000 feet up the road) where I have been staying for near the past 3 months. My wife approached me. Hugged me and told me she loved me. Doesn't hate me and didn't want to "do this" (divorce). We had issues. Maybe a number of issues, but I am willing to work through them. Please pray God stirs in her heart and doesn't give her rest until she is still and listens to Him. We spoke (sorta illegally) for about 1/2 an hour. I can die happy insomuch as I spoke my peace. I told her I loved her, was sorry and asked her to forgive me. I feel God has a hold of her heart. Pray He continues with the pricks in the side. (Similiar to Paul ?)
I got to hug her. She cried, I cried. Just a wreck....we both were. God can heal. Please pray he does.
dale

• Members

Ohhhhhhh how sad....but I'm so happy you got to talk and tell each other you love the other. Maybe it will work out and maybe it won't, but at least you had that time.