• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello Just joined

• 3 years later...
  • Members

Hello, I am updating this introductions to announce more things I am surprised what I posted back in 07.

Since I am A baptised Believer and had some hurt since 07 from our previous church I mentioned about. I do hold unto some of IFB beliefs however at the moment I like to visit all Baptist churches at this time because, I can't stick to one church for a home church . Even tho I have a home church where I am at we are on the verge on moving to another location soon .
In this brand new home we will get into I and my husband is going to make it strictly Christ and family centered. We are watching what we bring in the new home and will have devotions a few times a day. I am into long dresses and skirts , I only wear sweat pants and dress lose pants while I don't have anything else to wear.
I just wanted to updated my intro to introduce me again since I had been gone for years. I used to comment on here and was offended about the Obama stuff but, I have other worries brewing that I need my spiritual life and family life and Modest life to improve once we are settled in.
Thanks for your time
Karrie

• Members

Hello, I am updating this introductions to announce more things I am surprised what I posted back in 07.

Since I am A baptised Believer and had some hurt since 07 from our previous church I mentioned about. I do hold unto some of IFB beliefs however at the moment I like to visit all Baptist churches at this time because, I can't stick to one church for a home church . Even tho I have a home church where I am at we are on the verge on moving to another location soon .
In this brand new home we will get into I and my husband is going to make it strictly Christ and family centered. We are watching what we bring in the new home and will have devotions a few times a day. I am into long dresses and skirts , I only wear sweat pants and dress lose pants while I don't have anything else to wear.
I just wanted to updated my intro to introduce me again since I had been gone for years. I used to comment on here and was offended about the Obama stuff but, I have other worries brewing that I need my spiritual life and family life and Modest life to improve once we are settled in.
Thanks for your time
Karrie

I pray you will find a good, sound biblical church for your new church home. We had to find a new church home a few years ago and it turned out to be a lot harder to find one than I had expected. Thanks be to God, He always provides and we are in a good, sound, biblical church.

Putting our spiritual lives, our walk with Christ, first and building our family up in Christ and establishing it upon the solid Rock of Christ second, should always be our first two priorities. While there are things to consider sometimes about politics, sports, movies and other matters, those other matters should never come before our relationship with Christ and our having a Christ-centered home.

Karrie, I pray you and your family will grow in the Lord and be grounded and rooted in His Word. :icon_pray:

• Members

I pray you will find a good, sound biblical church for your new church home. We had to find a new church home a few years ago and it turned out to be a lot harder to find one than I had expected. Thanks be to God, He always provides and we are in a good, sound, biblical church.

Putting our spiritual lives, our walk with Christ, first and building our family up in Christ and establishing it upon the solid Rock of Christ second, should always be our first two priorities. While there are things to consider sometimes about politics, sports, movies and other matters, those other matters should never come before our relationship with Christ and our having a Christ-centered home.

Karrie, I pray you and your family will grow in the Lord and be grounded and rooted in His Word. :icon_pray:

Thanks I was grounded until I was wounded with various things the last year in my personal life and now being evicted from this house by a family member that is a Christian hurts me. However, I already told my husband when we move into a new place its a new start and It will be a better life.