• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Here is one that we all can relate to.

• Members

Early this week the bottom of my dress shoe started to rip off. I had superglued it back but the glue I used was week and it cam loose again. Then it ripped even more. So my parents and I were hoping my shoe would last till pay day (tomorrow). Yesterday at school I walked past the pastor of the church and I saw him look at my shoe. So I tried to hurry past him before he could ask. He decided to follow me. He walked into the room I was in and asked what size my shoe was. I told him and he walked out. I thought at first he had a pair that he did not like in his office that he was going to give me. I really did not want anything though. Today I hadn't seen him all day, till the second period after lunch. He came into my class room and said that he needed to see me in his office. I had an idea of what this might be about. So I followed him to his office. He tells me to sit down I said yes sir. He made some jokes about the flower that he brought in from outside. He sat down behind his desk and told me (as he pointed at a box) to try them on. I pull them out and they are so shiny I could not believe it they looked really expensive. He said do they fit I said yes sir. He said they are yours. I had to cut the tag off so I know they were new. I then thanked him and he told me that he knew God told him to do it to thank God.

This is the second time in about a year and a hlaf someone has given me something because God told them to. The first time it was a guitar. A really nice guitar that I tried my hardest not to accept but they insisted that I take it cause God told them to give it to me. In fact when he gave me the guitar his wife had this look of disbelief on her face. She knew how much he spent on that guitar and how much he loved it. God had another man give him a guitar two weeks later for free.

It is a real blessing when God does this. I thank him and the tools that he has do this.