• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Freemasonry

• Members

Someone know something about the religion of Freemasonry please fill me in .I know that They have something to do with the Masonic Lodge and have something do do with the satanic sign on a 1 dollar bill but not sure what there about when it comes to how they believe .

• Members
Someone know something about the religion of Freemasonry please fill me in .I know that They have something to do with the Masonic Lodge and have something do do with the satanic sign on a 1 dollar bill but not sure what there about when it comes to how they believe .

Freemasons and the Masonic Lodge are the exact same thing. However, don't believe the conspiracy theories about them. It's a gentlemen's club replete with pagan philosophy and trappings mixed with a bit of Christianity. Not a group of people bent on creating the New World Order.

• Members
What's the satanic sign on the dollar bill? Is it the pyramid with the eye? What does it mean?

It's known as the "All Seeing Eye." A pagan symbol for deity, and used symbolically by the Freemasons. Not sure why the Masons use it though, I may have to do further research on that.

• Members

Freemasons are not for a one world order... That's why they have "Novus Ordo Secularum" (I probably got the spelling wrong, as I am from Canada and do not have a bill currently handy) on their money - which means "New World Order." Of course they can't be for it if they are using it as a slogan on their own currency... :duh

• Members

I don't see how a Christine can be in the Masons and have full faith in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

I know some Baptist pastors who are in the Masons, I wonder about their theology. Surely they do not believe that you are suppose to come out from among them.

• Members

I know a gentleman who is a Mason and very devoted Deacon and Baptist Church member. I really don't see how the two can be reconciled but according to him he has never seen anything that was remotely anti-God or anti-Christ. He belongs to a "Lodge" in eastern Alabama and according to him every member of his lodge are also active members in local churches. :huh: I have never seen anything in the Masons that appeals to me as a Christian