Online Baptist

random fact game

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The average Hershey Chocolate Bar doesn't last long at all when it is revealed to be in my presence. Legs or no legs.

GORILLAS HAVE LARGE NOSTRILS BECAUSE THEY HAVE BIG FINGERS

Random fact from my childhood:   My mother recently told this to my wife, and she asked me about it, and honestly, I had forgotten all about it. When I was 9, and my mother was at the hospital givin

• Independent Fundamental Baptist

i did not know that. i wonder if the drink of kings is as good as the breakfast of champions? :puzzled:

The Orca or Killer Whale (Orcinus orca) is the largest species of the oceanic dolphin family (Delphinidae)

I knew that if you presume that all creatures were vegetarians in Eden. God must have given T-Rex big teeth to get through those tough melon skins! :frog

I am currently NOT a vegetarian! :eek

• Advanced Member

Some more Stonewall Jackson randomness

In his greatest day he led his corps around the Union right flank at Chancellorsville and routed the 11th Corps. Reconnoitering that night, he was returning to his own lines when he was mortally wounded by some of his own men.

I did not know that - I always assumed he was from Louisville, since his family all owned property there.

Did you know he led 2,460 troops in a daring raid, called Morgan's Raid, racing past Union lines into Kentucky, Indiana, and Ohio in July 1863. This was the farthest north any uniformed Confederate troops penetrated during the war.