• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

random fact game

Ron

• Members

40% of people in the U.S. who identify themselves as "Christian" have never attended a church service (or only went for a funeral or wedding) in their life.  They identify as Christian for reasons like, "the U.S. is a Christian nation and I am a citizen of it, so I am Christian"; "my parent was a Christian so I was born in a Christian home", or "I believe in God and worship Him in my own way, I don't believe in organized religion."

90% of church going Christians, have never read completely the book they claim to believe and follow.

• Members

Sad random fact from my studies as a Health Informatics Major.  More men die every year from Prostate cancer (247,182 contracted 42,680 deaths)  than all the deaths combined from Women and Men from Breast Cancer (231,543 contracted 31,720 deaths).  However, Prostate cancer receives 1/3 of the federal funding and grants for research than does Breast Cancer.  There are no "blue sneaker/ribbons/baseball bats/etc. days, or months" for Prostate cancer awareness.  Charitable donations for research and treatment of Prostate cancer are also less than half of Breast Cancer.  Reasons:  Prostate cancer is a male only and primarily white or European decent disease and it is NOT PC to champion a cause for this demographic that feminists and liberals believe should all die off anyway.  

• 4 weeks later...