• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

random fact game

Ron

• Moderators

Random fact from my childhood:

My mother recently told this to my wife, and she asked me about it, and honestly, I had forgotten all about it. When I was 9, and my mother was at the hospital giving birth to my sister, i came across a dog, I think a German Shepherd, in a hole about 10 feet deep. I am told that I went to my grandmother and had her call the fire department, then went back to the hole to watch after the dog. When the fire department arrived, they got the dog out, and, I am told, it was in the paper and they called me a hero.

I remember almost none of this, having been ADHD, and having little memory of most of my youth. So it was cool to find out

• Moderators

Ok, actual random fact:  Most people bitten by rattlesnakes aren't envenomated-adult rattlersnakes have the ability to inject venom or not-usually they choose not to, because they want to reserve it for prey. Baby rattlers, however, don't have that ability, which is why most people who die from the bites are bitten by babies, because they dump it all.