• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Did you know this about the Chicago Cubs?

• Members
I have just a few mins ago found out that Chicago Cubs supports the Gay Pride Parade each year in chicago. This is very sicking to see.

I knew there was a reason I liked the White Sox! :lol:

But seriously, I didn't know that, but it doesn't surprise me. I think we'd all be surprised if we knew what companies supported behind the scenes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I think we'd all be surprised if we knew what companies supported behind the scenes.

Not only that, I think we'd have to be boycotting an awful lot of companies if we did know.

As for the MLB teams supporting Gay Pride parades, I hope I don't ever hear of the Houston Astros supporting them. But somehow I doubt the Christian players (I know of 2 for sure so far) would stay on the team if they knew.

• Members
As for the MLB teams supporting Gay Pride parades, I hope I don't ever hear of the Houston Astros supporting them. But somehow I doubt the Christian players (I know of 2 for sure so far) would stay on the team if they knew.

I doubt they would leave. Even setting aside contract issues, many Christians work for Wal-Mart, Ford, ect. Many, if not most, major companies support gay rights.

PEP