• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Another newbie, but this one from rainy Oregon

• Members

Hi. I'm Jennifer. Apparantly, as I read, I know Matt (and Trish) from my FBC days. I will let him try his best to remember who I am.

I have 5 children. My youngest is 8 months, my oldest is 10. I have been married to Rod for almost 12 years.

My husband and I are getting ready to take the plunge into homeschooling, and I came upon this site as I googled looking for fundamental homeschooling boards. The Lord is taking us places I never thought we would go. However, here we go and I'm ready to see what He has in store for us.

• Administrators

Welcome Jennifer. Trish and I know you? Alright, I'll have to try and figure this one out. What year(s) were you at FBC?

Welcome to Online Baptist, we have many folks that home school so I am sure that you will fit right in.

• Administrators

I had a feeling that's who you were! :smile I just didn't want to post a last name in case you didn't want it done. I'm sure you will enjoy homeschooling. We homeschooled Joshua until he went into 6th grade, and I loved it. I also babysat, so the kids I babysat benefited from it as well. Glad to have you with us at OLB!!

• Members

Welcome! Mom of 5 here, too. Just finished our 20th year of homeschooling, so I should have some time to visit here for the summer. Hope you enjoy your schooling!

I was in the Seattle area in May (south of Tacoma) and will return for the birth of a new grandbaby in a couple of weeks. My husband is from WA so we love to go to the Pacific NW.