• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I'm Alive

• Members

That's my big praise report right now. The surgery was rather risky because of my heart rate and the pressure put on my lungs. But God has always blessed me by putting me in the hands of the best doctors in my region of the country, and He did so this time as well. God has seen fit to keep me alive. I do not know to what end His purpose is yet, but I am grateful that my life isn't over any longer. God is good. As to the rest of the problems I have, God will take care of that as well. I don't know how, I don't know when. But God is good, and God is faithful. Sola Deo Gloria. To God Alone The Glory. Blessed be the name of the Lord, blessed be His glorious name.

• Members

I remember waking up in the middle of the night after surgery or chemo (I don't remember which) and the thought occured to me that God had let me live. As David said, "I shall not die but live and declare the works of the LORD"! It wasn't that I was afraid of dying but I was excited and thankful that God allowed me to live a little longer to be a testimony for Him. As Evangelist John Bishop says, "God is always good, and God is always right.

• Members
That's my big praise report right now. The surgery was rather risky because of my heart rate and the pressure put on my lungs. But God has always blessed me by putting me in the hands of the best doctors in my region of the country' date=' and He did so this time as well. God has seen fit to keep me alive. I do not know to what end His purpose is yet, but I am grateful that my life isn't over any longer. God is good. As to the rest of the problems I have, God will take care of that as well. I don't know how, I don't know when. But God is good, and God is faithful. Sola Deo Gloria. To God Alone The Glory. Blessed be the name of the Lord, blessed be His glorious name.[/quote']

God is good! :clap: