• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Would you vote for a presidential candidate who was a woman?

Would you vote for a presidential candidate who was a woman?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Would you vote for a presidential candidate who was a woman?

• Yes
    • No
    • I'm not sure!
    • Depends

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

For what it is worth concerning the "liberal man" vs "conservative woman" my answer is vote for the man. I base this on the Bible. Women are not leaders. Teachers - yes. Leaders - no. Given the choices presented as above I would still follow the Biblical path and trust in God's ability to achieve His desired end without me digressing from His ways to help Him. Those who chose to digress from Biblical principles for political reasons are playing into satans hand by ignoring the Word to try to achieve their own personal desires.

"If you want to know what I believe don't ask me until you have watched me. It helps me know how I am doing!"

• Members
UM what about Biblical examples of women leading like Deborah and Esther and even Jezabel. They all stepped up to the plate b/c men chose NOT to.

Jezebel is right! What a WICKED WICKED woman she was and anyone who would follow in her footsteps is also of the spirit of Jezebel! Has feminism reared it's ugly head here at OB too?

• Members

Jezebel is right! What a WICKED WICKED woman she was and anyone who would follow in her footsteps is also of the spirit of Jezebel! Has feminism reared it's ugly head here at OB too?

Chill out! She was making a point, not saying she'd vote for Jezebel. :bonk:

And yes if it was Condi Rice vs. Barak Obama and nobody else, you can be sure I'd be voting for Condi...unless of course she is pro choice which I'm not sure about, then I'd probably not vote for anyone. God doesn't have voting rules in the NT so we have to follow Biblical principles the best we can. Some of you probably have women mayors or city leaders... don't be hypocritical.