• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Christian retreats for only men and marriage ones

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

How do you find out when and where they will be? Is there a Baptist website I should go to? Do all the men in your church try to go at the same tine? :puzzled: Your sister in love-Pixiedust

• Members

I rely on my pastor...he's been to some so he's on a mailing list. I've been to 2 men's retreats, the Kansas Baptist Men's Recharge (last weekend of February) and the Men's Advance in Stillwater, OK in early October. Not all of our men go unfortunately.

My wife and I missed a couples retreat in Branson, MO in early February...not sure who the sponsoring church was though.

Guest Guest
I rely on my pastor...he's been to some so he's on a mailing list. I've been to 2 men's retreats, the Kansas Baptist Men's Recharge (last weekend of February) and the Men's Advance in Stillwater, OK in early October. Not all of our men go unfortunately.

My wife and I missed a couples retreat in Branson, MO in early February...not sure who the sponsoring church was though.

Thank you for responding!! If your Pastor tells you about them maybe a Pastor here will tell us how he knows. My pastor doesn't know except about local revival meetings in churches around us. Maybe that's because we're so small. I don't know ! Anyway thank you for your help!--In Christ Pixiedust

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

I would love to go to a couple's retreat but there's no way we can find babysitting so we haven't even tried to look into these for now. Maybe when the kids get older.

As it is, my husband and I are going to a cake show in a few weeks that is only from like 2pm - 9pm, and to watch our four boys (and they are not that bad!) I have had to ask three different ladies to help out! (They are helping throughout different times). No way I could go anywhere overnight! Especially if we made it a church function, then REALLY no babysitters!