• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bryon

The Last Trump

I've been following your posts' date=' Me4Him and I must say that they are extremely thought provoking---causes one to dig deep into God's Word! :goodpost:[/quote']

Here's a link where you can "SEE" what I've been saying, but it's still "under construction".

http://www.daysofgod.com

From Page 7

Anyone can read what is happening in scripture, but if they don't know "WHY" it's happening, they really don't understand the scriptures, so "WHY" is the most important question you can answer.

I think Daniel 9:24-27 is the "why":

Daniel 9:24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression,Jesus did this by his death and to make an end of sins, Jesus did this by his death and to make reconciliation for iniquity,Jesus did this by his death and to bring in everlasting righteousness, Jesus did this by his deathand to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.Jesus was the anointed most holy. Luke 4: 18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, Luke 4: 34.I know thee who thou art; the Holy One of God.

Daniel 9:25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. These 69 weeks go to the annointing of Jesus at the beginning of his ministry, not his death as is usually taught. Mt 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. This cannot be other than the end of the 69 weeks.
Daniel 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, After threescore and two weeks, i.e. during the 70th week, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come Note it is the people not the prince who are the subject of this sentence, this was fulfilled by the armies of Titus who set fire to the temple AGAINST HIS ORDERS shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
Daniel 9:27 And he This refers to Messiah the Prince shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: Jesus fulfilled this by confirming the covenant with the Jews, for the 3

Daniel 9:27

9:27 he shall confirm. The antecedent of ?he? must be the person last mentioned, that is, ?the prince that shall come? (Daniel 9:26), the one whose ?people? had destroyed the city. The context in these verses seems clearly to preclude any reference to Messiah. This can be none other than the future Antichrist.

9:27 one week. Finally the seventieth week begins, with a treaty made by the Antichrist with the Jews, apparently allowing them to reestablish their temple and its ceremonies in Jerusalem. But note that this ?week? of seven years only begins after the following events have taken place after the sixty-ninth week was finished: (1) The Messiah has been cut off, or put to death (A.D. 30); (2) Jerusalem and its temple have been destroyed (A.D. 70); (3) The Jewish people have been exiled into all the nations (A.D. 135); (4) Wars and desolations persist in the world to the end (at least from A.D. 135 to the present, and beyond).

9:27 midst of the week. The future seven-year period will be divided into two halves. The first 3 and 1/2 years will see the ancient temple worship restored in Jerusalem, under the protection of ?the prince that shall come,? who will have achieved sufficient power by this time to make such a treaty (see notes on Daniel 7:25; 8:23-25; etc.). The last half will begin when he breaks this treaty, and demands worship of himself and his Satanic master, setting up his own image in the holy place (Matthew 24:15-21; Daniel 8:9-12; II Thessalonians 2:3-4; etc.). Much of the book of Revelation is occupied with the details of this climactic seven-year period of world history.

9:27 overspreading of abominations. The ?overspreading of abominations? can be paraphrased as the ?ultimate in blasphemous idolatry.? ?Abomination? is a word often used in Scripture for an idol, and ?overspreading? refers to wings. Replacing the mercy-seat in the holy place in the temple will be the image of the Beast, and the wings shadowing his image will replace the out-stretched wings of the cherubim. Christ called this ?the abomination of desolation? (Mark 13:14). In citing this event as still future, Christ acknowledged that Daniel was, indeed, a prophet.

http://www.icr.org/index.php?module=home&action=submitsearch&f_context_any=any&f_search_type=all&f_keyword_any=Daniel+9%3A24-27

Daniel 9:27

9:27 he shall confirm. The antecedent of ?he? must be the person last mentioned, that is, ?the prince that shall come? (Daniel 9:26), the one whose ?people? had destroyed the city. The context in these verses seems clearly to preclude any reference to Messiah. This can be none other than the future Antichrist.

Let me ask you a question, how long does the AC "KEEP" his treaty with Israel, "HALF WEEK" or "ONE WEEK"??

Second question, how long does scripture say the covenant "SHALL BE CONFIRMED", for a "HALF WEEK" or "WHOLE WEEK" (ONE)???

Da 9:27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week:

The only place in scripture this verse can fit is the "pre trib rapture", because the rapture is the only place where a covenant is conform with "MANY" (only the church/not all) for "ONE WEEK", the "WEEK" of the tribulation.

Obviously, the "HALF WEEK" and "ONE WEEK" clearly eliminate the AC as being the "HE" who confirms a covenant for a whole week.

"Leadership" by both God/Israel/law and prophets--Jesus/Comforter-Holy Ghost/church, doesn't funtion at the same time, in the same time frame, reason the L/P stopped with John/Jesus, and won't return until "Jesus" leaves. (Rapture, fulness of Gentiles/church)

Note the "Feast", especially the Feast of "TRUMP"-ets.

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God:

9:27 one week. Finally the seventieth week begins, with a treaty made by the Antichrist with the Jews, apparently allowing them to reestablish their temple and its ceremonies in Jerusalem. But note that this ?week? of seven years only begins after the following events have taken place after the sixty-ninth week was finished: (1) The Messiah has been cut off, or put to death (A.D. 30); (2) Jerusalem and its temple have been destroyed (A.D. 70); (3) The Jewish people have been exiled into all the nations (A.D. 135); (4) Wars and desolations persist in the world to the end (at least from A.D. 135 to the present, and beyond).

How long is this time period between the 69th and 70th week, the charts told you.

Ho 6:2 After two days (day-=1000 years) will he revive us: in the third day (7th day) he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

9:27 midst of the week. The future seven-year period will be divided into two halves. The first 3 and 1/2 years will see the ancient temple worship restored in Jerusalem, under the protection of ?the prince that shall come,? who will have achieved sufficient power by this time to make such a treaty (see notes on Daniel 7:25; 8:23-25; etc.). The last half will begin when he breaks this treaty, and demands worship of himself and his Satanic master, setting up his own image in the holy place (Matthew 24:15-21; Daniel 8:9-12; II Thessalonians 2:3-4; etc.). Much of the book of Revelation is occupied with the details of this climactic seven-year period of world history.

That too is shown in the charts.

9:27 overspreading of abominations. The ?overspreading of abominations? can be paraphrased as the ?ultimate in blasphemous idolatry.? ?Abomination? is a word often used in Scripture for an idol, and ?overspreading? refers to wings. Replacing the mercy-seat in the holy place in the temple will be the image of the Beast, and the wings shadowing his image will replace the out-stretched wings of the cherubim. Christ called this ?the abomination of desolation? (Mark 13:14). In citing this event as still future, Christ acknowledged that Daniel was, indeed, a prophet.

A very "NEAR FUTURE".