• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The worlds view of "christian rock"

Guest Guest

• Members
May I ask which Admin you notified about the banner being displayed? I'll answer for you' date=' None!!! I have clearly stated to bring to my attention any ad that is inappropriate, but instead of alerting one of us, you decide to complain about it.[/quote']

Given your stand on so called "worldly music" (and, I assume scantily clad women and profanity), I wouldn't have thought that you'd need somebody to point out that it's bad.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

And I'm sorry that you feel the need to misrepresent what I said. I never said that I don't need prayer. If I didn't feel I needed prayer, then it would be silly of me to spend as much time in prayer as I do. I would also seem a little odd to have just taught a rather lengthy series on prayer.

What I said is that I did not see a reason to pray for that one, particular act, since I'm not the one who did it and am not the one who is responsible for it.

• Administrators
And I'm sorry that you feel the need to misrepresent what I said. I never said that I don't need prayer. If I didn't feel I needed prayer, then it would be silly of me to spend as much time in prayer as I do. I would also seem a little odd to have just taught a rather lengthy series on prayer.

What I said is that I did not see a reason to pray for that one, particular act, since I'm not the one who did it and am not the one who is responsible for it.

You said, "There's nothing for me to pray about.", my apologies for thinking nothing means nothing.

Since thing thread has turned into nothing but a bashing session I am closing it.

:thread: