• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Your favorite grocery store

What is your favorite grocery store, and why?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What is your favorite grocery store, and why?

• Kroger
    • Publix
    • IGA
    • Harris Teeter
    • Winn Dixie
    • Food Lion
    • Ralphs
    • Other... Please specify

• Members

Looks like you'll only get southerners for this one LOL.... we have Giant, Pathmark, Shop Rite, Superfresh, Acme, Redners, etc up here.

And anyway my favorite is whichever one has the best sales for the week. :thumb

• Members

We have oodles of IGA types around here, but Redners is also good. I am just careful not to buy produce there. For produce we probably have a bazillion Amish and Mennonite road side stands that sell every kind of fresh fruit and veggie you can think of. Their stuff is all natural, too. For freshness it cannot be beat b/c the distance from the veggie patch to the stand is typically only about 30 feet or so. :lol:

• Members

Does it have to be in America? lol
Okay, my favorite grocery store, without regards to international borders, is definitely Lotte Mart. No contest. After all, how often do you see grocery stores like this in America?
img01_04.jpg

In America, it's Hmart. My mom mostly shops at Wegmans though. And we often go to Weis when we want to run somewhere close for a few things.

• Administrators

Have to say super Wal-Mart. I don't always get out to that store, since it is in the next town over, but it has the best prices, and I can get other things as well and not have to go to another store. We don't have any of the other stores listed in the poll around here. I shopped at Kroger some when I lived in OH and WA.

• Members

PE I know I don't live in Amish country but I have to say the best produce around here comes from Sams Club! I have bought fruit at produce market stores and still they aren't as good as Sam's. I agree the stuff at the grocery stores stink though. Must be where they ship from. I know in Utah their grocery stores have outstanding produce, evidently they get it much fresher and riper straight from California or something, I am always impressed with the fruit my parents have at their house and shocked when they say its from the grocery store.

The watermelons at Sam's Club are the best I've tasted in this area, we've been buying them weekly. :cool