• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Sex Education

John81

• Members

An 8-year-old girl went to her dad, who was working in the yard. She asked him, "Daddy, what is sex?"

The father was surprised that she would ask such a question, but decided that if she was old enough to ask the question, then she was old enough to get a straight answer. He proceeded to tell her all about the 'birds and the bees'. When he finished explaining, the little girl was looking at him with her mouth hanging open. The father asked her, "Why did you ask this question?"

The little girl replied, "Mom told me to tell you that dinner would be ready in just a couple of secs."

• Members

One day our Little Rita went up to her mother and asked, 'Mom, where did I come from?'
My sister in law stammered a bit, but finally got her composure. She thought it was time her daughter knew the facts of life. So, she told Little Rita how the expression of love resulted in the beginning of life, how life developed in the womb and finally how a child was born. As my sister in law gave the whole story, Rita's eyes got wider and wider.

When She was finished, Little Rita said 'Wow, that's really neat. That sure beats what Uncle Rusty told me. He said that he came from Pennsylvania.'