• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A Stumblingblock is a TRAP, and it is FROM GOD!

• Members

Part 1...

Isaiah 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line

*** who love Truth more than a lie ***

Do you love the truth, BELIEVER?

WHO is the exception to this command?

1Peter 2:17 Honour all men. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king.

Penned by Peter, commanded by God, CHRISTIANS were to honour CAESAR. Bloodthirsty, self aggrandizing CAESAR!

WHO, is the exception? NAME him, and give a BIBLICAL answer please.

There are no exceptions to God's COMMANDS, BUT Americans MAKE King George III the exception.

So, King George III irritated, and aggravated the colonists...?

YES?

Where did that come from?

Proverbs 21:1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turneth it whithersoever he will.

That irritation and aggravation CAME FROM GOD,

HE SAYS SO!

WHY...?

A test! Would the 'Christian' colonists BELIEVE and OBEY God's Word or not?

NOT!

So, King George III became an ENEMY...?

YES?

So why WASN'T this command obeyed?

Matthew 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you

You are caught in a trap!

A STUMBLINGBLOCK is a trap, set to catch those who DO NOT love and OBEY God's Truth.

The foundation of an entire nation is a STUMBLINGBLOCK,

WHY?

He STILL tests saints, WHOM will they believe?

ARE THEY TRULY SAINTS OF THE MOST HIGH GOD?

A test, a test that 'Christians' to THIS DAY, can NOT pass.

Thus ANYONE who teaches that the colonists did RIGHT, teaches and loves a LIE more than the TRUTH.

Teaches evil as good

Isa 5:20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Part 2...

Somewhile ago the question was put forth, "may a Christian use dealy force"?

I responded, yes, to defend loved ones, or ones self, but if one is attacked for giving the Gospel, one MUST turn the other cheek.

Further reading of God's Word proves that that statement is false.

WHY?

Well IF one is a believer, from WHENCE cometh an attack?

Where do we find that out?

The book of Job,

WHAT was Job? He was a BELIEVER.

What happened to Job?

He was smitten.

WHO smote Job?

Most say Satan smote Job. That is PARTIALLY true, the WHOLE truth is found here.

Job 2:3 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.

"thou movedst me against him"

thou (Satan) movedst me (GOD) against him

GOD smote Job, says so right there. Job, a believer, was smitten BY GOD, so IF you are a believer from WHENCE cometh an attack?

WHY did God smite Job? To BLESS him, where do we see that?

Here,

Job 42:5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye seeth thee.

Next time you see the COMMAND / DEMAND, "GOD BLESS AMERICA" think about that, will you? (no, look again, it is NOT phrased as a request, is it?)

Will ANY of you believe ANY of the above, though it be the Word of God?

Probably not, you, MOST of you are caught IN that STUMBLINGBLOCK, from where there is NO return without God's intervention.

You will probably CONTINUE to teach lies for truth, to THIS END,

2Thessalonians 2:10 because they received not the love of the truth
2Thessalonians 2:11 for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

But DO remember from WHENCE your delusions come,

Isaiah 66:4 I also will choose their delusions

AND because you value MEN, and their words, over GOD'S WORD, you will fight and argue your HEROES words AGAINST GOD'S. And will no doubt delete this, just remember you ARGUE and fight against HIS WORDS, not against me!

In the service of the TRUTH, the LIVING WORD, JESUS CHRIST,

truthteller

• Members

Did you come here just to rant - or to discuss Biblical issues? All I see from your post is a bunch of loosely connected passages and rambling thoughts. What is your point? That America has some problems? That everyone else other than you believes a lie?

• Members

well, what should we do now? I was born into this country, The United States of America. What, should I pay homage to the queen of Enland now? Will that get me right with God again? Will I go to HELL because I continue to follow the laws of this land that I live, even though this country was, as you put it, established against God's will?

• 1 month later...