• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A Co worker who is in search of Christ!

• Members

I would like for yall to be praying for a co worker of mine please! I work at a public day care, and God has opened so many doors of oppurtunity to witness. I have had many people ask me about why I dress the way I do, and many things, and I praise God that each time he gets the Glory!

Today a co worker of mine, asked me about salvation, and I work in the infant room so I have more lead way to say things to her. We spent over 2 and a half hours talking about salvation, repentance, Heaven, hell, the tribulation. She was telling me about how her parents had told her that the Left Behind movie was all true. And satan is working in ways of deception. I asked her like 4 times if she were to die today, or if Jesus were to come back, if Heaven were to be her home. She said that she thinks so, and she was asking me how do you know if you are saved or not? God has just opened a door of oppurtunity. I believe God is dealing with her heart, and she is truly searching. I wrote down the Romans road for her today to take home, and wrote a poem on salvation, and gave it to her today. I invited her to come to church, so I would greatly appreciate it if yall would please help me pray, that this young woman will come to know Christ!

May God get the Glory of All!!!
Love in Christ, Sadie. Phil.4:13