• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Husband's job search

• Members

Everyone please pray for my husband and our family. He finally quit his job of 6 years because it became unbearable for him there. Which I totally understand, and I support his decision. But now he's looking for another job, and there just aren't that many out there. Please pray that God will guide him and that he will listen and be obedient. Please also pray for me personally. I'm having some serious trust issues. In my head, I know that God promises to supply all our needs, and my spirit is willing but my flesh is weak. I can't seem to stop worrying. I've prayed for God to show me how to just lay it down and let Him deal with it, but its hard. So we really need everyone's prayers. Thank you and God bless.

• Members

Yes I pray for this situation as experience with my husband having trouble since we moved to Eastern TN i 04. Please be patient because it's getting harder and harder to find work due to people not wanting to train and hire certain folks.

Thank you for your prayers. I will be praying for your situation also.

• Members
Praying... :pray

Thank you, and everyone's prayers must be working because he has to go next Wednesday and take a test at Caterpiller!!!!!

And yesterday, I had the sweetest feeling of peace come over me. I could almost hear God whispering in my ear, "Don't worry, child. I'm here." Thank you ALL!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
I'm having some serious trust issues. In my head' date=' I know that God promises to supply all our needs, and my spirit is willing but my flesh is weak. I can't seem to stop worrying. I've prayed for God to show me how to just lay it down and let Him deal with it, but its hard. So we really need everyone's prayers. Thank you and God bless.[/quote']
tabsmom, I am in the same situation - I'm job searching myself, and it is so hard not to worry! Praying for you.

• Members
Sorry I didn't see the post about your husband's job at Caterpillar - God be praised!!

Well, the test got cancelled and he had to go to a little part-time thing, which ended, BUT the test at CAT has been rescheduled and he has to go Wed. AND the people at the part-time thing called the temp svc and requested him back!! Y'know, it occurred to me, God hears us even when we THINK we're just talking to ourselves.