• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

John Bishop

• Members

this is from an email i got.
The time is 2:46pm CST and I just spoke to Sister Donna Bishop, and what took
Brother John's eye sight wasn't what the Doctors thought it was, the CT, MRI and other
scans showed that everything is normal in John's head, however the Doctors now think
that John's Cluster headaches may have contributed to his eyesight being taken, He can
not move his eyes up, down, left or right they are fixed.
His loss of eyesight may be permanent.

We must come together as one voice in prayer for this Man Of God as this valley
may be the lowest one yet, and Brother John just loves to read his Bible and books.
I will keep you posted when I get to talk to John personally, I know he is scared, and
discouraged at this time.

Pastor Hal Baker (editor Godissogood.net)

Lee.

• Members

My wife and I will be praying for him. Does anyone know if Sister Donna will still be speaking at the ladies retreat this weekend? My wife is planning on attending to hear her. I have never met either of them, but my wife thinks very highly of them both.

• Members

I just talked and prayed with Brother John on the phone not more than 3 minutes ago, I can tell he is very concerned about his condition and the Doctors say that it indeed may be a permanent condition, He is not completely blind, he can see some light and fuzzy objects and can make out some words in his Bible if he holds it 3 to 4 inches from his eyes and has his glasses on with a magnifying reader held up to the book, however this may cause more cluster headaches.

He told me to tell Ya'll to be praying that the Doctors can find a reversable antidote to this condition, and that if they can't then God's got better plans for him in the future.

The Cluster headaches, Seazures, and Meningitis are possibly the main factors that have caused this onset with his vision.

Keep this dear Man O f God and my Best Friend in the Ministry in your prayers.

In Christ Care Alone;
Pastor Hal Baker (editor Godissogood.net)

keep on praying. :pray :pray :pray