• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Favorite season

matie-k

Out of the 4 seasons, which two do you like the best?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Out of the 4 seasons, which two do you like the best?

• Winter
    • Spring
    • Summer
    • Autumn

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Certainly seems to be true lately doesn't it?

Surely does, seems when I was younger they always came in the spring, seems to me that has changed. Perhaps its just my memory.

We all know the earth is getting older, its getting closer to the coming of Christ, so I'm sure with what and what the Bible says about the last days has something to do with it, not what that gore man is promoting.

• Members

[quote="Ande"]I chose autumn and winter. I love the colors of autumn plus it's my birthday. :lol: .. October through December are my favorite months. There's always so much going on and I love being with my family.[/quote]

December is alright, both the wife and I were born in that month. Mine on the 16th, her on the 25th! :Green

• Members

[quote="Jerry80871852"][quote="Ande"]I chose autumn and winter. I love the colors of autumn plus it's my birthday. :lol: .. October through December are my favorite months. There's always so much going on and I love being with my family.[/quote]

December is alright, both the wife and I were born in that month. Mine on the 16th, her on the 25th! :Green[/quote]

My husband, mom, and dad also celebrate that month.. 6, 10, and 29 respectively. :thumb

• Members

I'm not too big of a fan of autumn. Too cold and windy and rainy. It's been raining for 2 days now and it's about 50 degrees. I like it when it's sunny and 80 for weeks at a time.

Those pictures look so beautiful! I have always wanted to go to the USA and Canada to see the trees changing colours. Maybe we will get there one day! :smile

Come to Pennsylvania.