• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hello from Iron Mountain Michigan USA!

marora

• Members

Hello,I'm from Iron Mountain Michigan in the Upper Penninsola of Michigan. I go to Family Baptist Church,in Kingsford Mich,about only 1 mile away. I'v been saved 7 years :clap: ,Though my husband is unsaved :sad . I pray for him to be saved one day though. :pray I work at our local Wal-Mart,been there almost 12 years. I love animals,have a horse,a dog,2 cats,and 3 hermit crabs. :woohoo:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Welcome, Marora. I love animals, too, but only have one cat. I live in a small trailer and have alergies. I really only have her because I felt sorry for a friend who was moving out of state and couldn't take her. I love her, though. I had horses as a teenager. They were great fun, but a lot of work. I would love to have a dog, but live alone and have to work. Don't like to leave a dog alone so much. Maybe someday when I retire. My boss has two Labs, sweet dogs, and I enjoy them when at work.
Will pray for your husband.

• Members

Welcome Marora!!

I had buddy from the UP too, he liked to sing that song "2nd week at deer camp".

We have one dog (Lady Corrin) and 2 kids thats enough for us :))

I'll pray for the hubby's salvation.

Being relatively new here i can attest to the fact that these peoples are A 'OKAY!!! :clap: