• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

I may need resuscitated... the Cleveland Browns won.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
I am glad the Browns won since the who deys beat my Ravens. and GO BLUE even though they were beaten in the biggest upset in history :lol

don't worry, cuz the Pats beat who dey and company. and the Browns are surprisingly good so far this year but i'm looking for the Pats to bring them back down to reality this weekend. haha! But how bout da Bears? and i'm not talkin Chicago, but my own California Golden Bears! #3 in the nation is lookin pretty good right now! If our program was that good when I was going to school there, i probably would have gone to more games and gotten less work done. lol. Go Bears!!!

• Members
But how bout da Bears? and i'm not talkin Chicago' date=' but my own California Golden Bears! #3 in the nation is lookin pretty good right now! If our program was that good when I was going to school there, i probably would have gone to more games and gotten less work done. lol. Go Bears!!![/quote']

Right ahead of the #4 Ohio State Buckeyes.