• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Mickey D's Sweet Tea

Anon

Mickey D's Sweet Tea?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Mickey D's Sweet Tea?

• Love it!
    • Its okay...
    • Ew, GROSS!
    • Haven't tried it
    • Our McD's doesn't carry it
    • Don't care

• Members

How do you like the $1 Mickey D's Sweet Tea? I LOVE it! My husband had to teach me to like southern style sweet tea when we lived in South Carolina, and the stuff from McD is pretty sweet but once you water it down with the ice real good its perfect. Yum! My husband loves it, especially because you can't get southern style sweet tea in very many places up here.

• Members
I don't go there often enough to know if they have that here or not.

I bet my wife and sister would both still add sugar to it! When they make tea, there is a white tornado in the glass as they stir it! :eek

Nope they wouldn't have to add anything to this stuff. haha.

• Members

I love it....... but, I like mine better :Bleh

3-4 family size tea bag
boiled water, enough to fill the tea pot, and then let it steep for a couple of hours.
When you get ready to put it all in the pitcher... put your sugar in first about 2 cups and then add a little HOT water so that the surgar is disolved and then add the tea from the tea pot..... fill the pitcher the rest of the way with cold water... and WAH LA you have sweet southern tea :clap: We also ad some lemon juice to our glass of tea!

I also like Bojangles ( a chicken and biscuits place) sweet tea!!!!

• Administrators

Haven't tried it, so don't know if they carry it here. Usually when I order tea, I order unsweetened so I can sweeten it to taste - and I use Splenda instead of regular sugar.

There is a Mexican restaurant here that has the best iced tea! It's unsweetened, so you add your own, but it's good and strong and actually tastes like tea. Mmmmmmm!