• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

END TIMES

Guest Guest

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Anyone who thinks they can do any evil they want and still go to heaven probally is not saved in the first place. However, GODS children do sin and some a lot more than others and thats why he "chasteneth " his children. Hebrews 12: 6,7 and 8... for whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son who he receiveth. If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
So how foolish is it to beleive that someone could lose their salvation . God knows all things , so why would he save someone for a time and take it back, and give it back and take it back. Anyone who beleives they could lose their salvation, doesnt think GOD is capable of saving them in the first place. This beleif of someone losing their salvation is foolish. The preaching of the cross is foolishness to those that persih. So there it is. for anyone else who chooses to beleive such nonsense.

with love,

Julia

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
In REVELATION 3:10 Only the church of Philidelphia are promissed to be raptured. Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon the whole world, to try them that dwell upon the earth. All the false Christians who said they believed in Jesus, but chose to follow false doctrines like , once saved alwayes saved, etc. etc etc., were told to repent or else. Baptists believe they can be as evil as the want to be and still get to Heaven. Jesus Sais in MATThew 5:48 you have to be perfect even as the father in heaven is perfect. Yet most people who claim to worship GOD are evil, SATANIST in costume, pretending to LOVE GOD.
LOVE, CHRIS DENNY

Well in the scriptures it says God formed us in our mothers womb so I think it is safe to say that God knew how we were going to live and knew that we were not perfect.Well it is true that once you are saved you always are. If you repent or your sin you are showing God that you genuinely care and that you genuinely want to seek him. That doesn't mean that Baptists are going to be as evil as they want because that would question whether or not they are saved to begin with. Thus repenting and showing you care is not a sign of being evil. They may claim to worship God but are they really genuine worshiping him? Do they really want to worship God? Well we don't know that because we can't see their heart's and we can't say they are pretending to love God because we would be judging and in the bible it tells us not to. We look at the outward appearance but God looks at the heart.

• 2 weeks later...

We are truly living in the end times. Who the antiChrist will be, I don't know. However, I suspect that he will be someone who will be easily accepted by those living during the Tribulation time.

• 1 month later...