• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Tell me your testimony

• Members

Hey guys and gals just wanted to see if I could get some of you to share your testimonies with me. I enjoy hearing about how people have accepted Christ as their Saviour.

Mine is quite simple I guess I was born and raised in a Christian home we went to church everytime the doors were open. I walked the isle a couple times but it wasn't real. I was just doing what I thought I was supposed to do. Then one day I walked into the preachers office after several days of torment because of the Lord speaking to me about my salvation.
Bro. Mike Orsini then lead me to the Lord. since then I have for the most part tried to serve the Lord, but I failed and backslid hard I have been back in church for the last 6 years religiously and believe that God is talking to me about doing more for him. I am willing. Just hope I'm able.

God bless and hope to read yours soon.