• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

Hey Mac Users!

Will

• Members

I'm a PC user, but I just got hired to be the webmaster for a computer store that sells almost all macs. They started to set up a mac for me to use, but it was taking too long, so I went home and got my laptop. I've been using it. Today I set up my laptop to use one of their monitors in an expanded desktop setting, and used the second monitor to VPN to their sever. So I was doing PC stuff on one monitor and Mac stuff on the other, both with the same computer, keyboard and mouse.

• Members
I'm a PC user' date=' but I just got hired to be the webmaster for a computer store that sells almost all macs. They started to set up a mac for me to use, but it was taking too long, so I went home and got my laptop. I've been using it. Today I set up my laptop to use one of their monitors in an expanded desktop setting, and used the second monitor to VPN to their sever. So I was doing PC stuff on one monitor and Mac stuff on the other, both with the same computer, keyboard and mouse.[/quote']
Danny!!! Great news on the job. Thats an answer to prayer for sure.

Sounds like a great setup. I gave up my dual monitors... I weep whenever I think about it. :badday: