• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

WHO IS THE TEACHER?

Guest Guest

To hear the trueth, don't ask a preacher, to hear the trueth Just read the words of Jesus, my teacher. Jesus said the whole law was love GOD first and love others as you love your self. Most preachers are rich and fat and love there selves more than CHRIST himself. They pass the offering plate around its a sin if you let it hit the ground. Then they take the money home and role in it till satan fills there gready souls. Then they buy treasures for themselves and tell you its for the GLORY of GOD. Those Preachers call them selves BAPTISTS, CATHOLICS, and MORMONS. I call them SATANIST who love to yell LORD LORD.

Mod note: edited for spam

• Members

The first thing you need to do is stop lumping Baptists in with Catholics and Mormons and stop assuming all Baptist preachers are fat cats.

The second thing you need to do is stop spamming this board with your site. Jesus said NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR OF HIS RETURN! Read a little history and find out what happened when someone wrote a book called 88 reasons why Jesus will return in 1988 and then the next year wrote another book called 89 reasons why Jesus will return in 1989. :roll

• Members
To hear the trueth' date=' don't ask a preacher, to hear the trueth Just read the words of Jesus, my teacher. Jesus said the whole law was love GOD first and love others as you love your self. Most preachers are rich and fat and love there selves more than CHRIST himself. They pass the offering plate around its a sin if you let it hit the ground. Then they take the money home and role in it till satan fills there gready souls. Then they buy treasures for themselves and tell you its for the GLORY of GOD. Those Preachers call them selves BAPTISTS, CATHOLICS, and MORMONS. I call them SATANIST who love to yell LORD LORD.[/quote']

Wow, Chris! You're obviously preaching a message here - does that make you a rich, satanic, fat cat liar too?

Looks like this troll is reaching for banning ground...

P.S. Where's the writing and poetry in this post?!? :roll

• Members

On behalf of the great state of West Virginia let me apologize for my fellow statesmans' idiotic way of thinking. :sorry2: He must have escaped from Weston. :loco For those of you from West Virginia, you know what I mean.

Bob