• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

The Colts............

• Members

Yup... For many years I worked in Indy and I had to "suffer" thru all the bad years when they were so pitiful (shortly after their move to Indy). Remember quarterback Jack Trudeau and the others?

How fun it is now to still be on their side when they're so good.....

• Members
Yup... For many years I worked in Indy and I had to "suffer" thru all the bad years when they were so pitiful (shortly after their move to Indy). Remember quarterback Jack Trudeau and the others?

How fun it is now to still be on their side when they're so good.....

Can't say I recall that quaterback .Maybe because I was not all that into football as a teen .

• Members
Well' date=' no one denied the fact that the Steelers are the best team in the AFC.[/quote']

Well I am trying to maintain a nice atmosphere here .I do not care for the Stealers (yes I know I spelled it differently but thats my feelings on them )

(The views expressed are my own )

• Members

ok.. so the brewers didn't even make the playoffs... that's ok, not a big baseball fan....

And the packers, well, they lost to the bears, but STILL, 4-1 BABY

if my packers get a running back, for some weird reason, I will say they have a super bowl chance!!!

I won't poo poo the colts. But GO PACK!!!! WHERE DID THIS COME FROM!?!?!? YES YES YES

• Members

Tony Dungy is just a first class man and coach.....
I will get to see my COLTS in person on the 28th... they play in Charlotte against the pitiful Panthers. I don't see much of a threat there.... since Jake is out for the rest of the season. Even with Jake in there, I wasn't worried about winning!!!!!! I may live in NC , but I don't have to like the home team! :Bleh Peyton seems to be unstopable.... they finally have a great team... it would be great to see them go to the superbowl again..... :clap: