• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

"Are you Moses?"

dadof4

• Members

I heard this one in church last night and just had to share it with you all.

President Bush was in an airport recently and he saw a man standing all alone. As Bush approached the man, he noticed that the man was dressed in a long white robe, had white hair and a long white beard. In the man?s hand was a long staff. President Bush went up to the man and asked, ?Are you Moses??
The man ignored President Bush, and just looked away. Again, President Bush talked to the man, this time getting right in his face, ?Excuse me, but I asked you if you are Moses.? The man just looked at the ceiling, not responding to President Bush.
President Bush became agitated at the man, and grabbed him by the shoulders and gently shook him. He said, ?I?ve asked you twice now if you are Moses. Why won?t you answer me?!? The man looked at President Bush and replied, ?Because, the last time I talked to a bush, I spend 40 years wandering around the wilderness.?