• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

What Has God done for you in the last year???

• Members

Just want to know how God has blessed some of you in the last year get on let me and the others know so that we can rejoice with you.

In the last year My wife and daughter were saved and baptised,
In the last year I have had nephew surrender to be a preacher.
I praise God for all he has done and continues to do in our lives God Bless you all..

Oh yea and I found this site its a blessing when I'm stuck in this hotel. I work around a lot of ungodly people so this place helps lift me back up thanks for lettin me sit in here with all of ya'll.

• Members

Well, though a lot has been up, and I know that God is directly responsible, I don't want to bore anyone.

[*]He has given me hope and leading to that which I believe is pleasing to Him. (I was kind of wandering about wondering "What does God want me to do???" before this year) [*]He's changed my personality and improved my love for others--Hey, it's not just about me and mine anymore! [*]He has taught me that I must have a deep passion for HIM, and He has been slowly but surely showing me how this is possible.[/list:u] Yea, that sounds like it's all about me, but I can rejoice because of the hope I have, and the new hope that I am discovering! This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.

• Members
Well, though a lot has been up, and I know that God is directly responsible, I don't want to bore anyone.

[*]He has given me hope and leading to that which I believe is pleasing to Him. (I was kind of wandering about wondering "What does God want me to do???" before this year) [*]He's changed my personality and improved my love for others--Hey, it's not just about me and mine anymore! [*]He has taught me that I must have a deep passion for HIM, and He has been slowly but surely showing me how this is possible.[/list:u] Yea, that sounds like it's all about me, but I can rejoice because of the hope I have, and the new hope that I am discovering! This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.

I have had some of the same things going on this year dealing with my sevice to the Lord It can never get boring to hear others praise God for what he has done for them, even the small things are wonderful to hear, I hope this thread continues it lifts my spirits to hear how God is working in all our lives.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

God has done so much for me this past year. I have had some heavy heartaches this year with my grandmother(who was saved) passing away and my son in jail. God has given me strength and peace through all this. God has taught me a lot and I have learned to trust Him in the valleys and just lean on Him. He has also blessed me financially. I got a $2.00 an hour raise at my main job and a 50 cent raise at my second job. I also have a new car which I never thought I would own. He has been so good to me in so many ways. I thank Him and praise Him for all He has done!

In Christ

• Members

God has been Great!!!!!

1. He saved my soul from hell on Jan. 2, 2007!! PRAISE HIS NAME!!!!! I have sweet peace forevermore!!
2. We are starting our bus ministry at our church, and our church has seen many souls saved this year, and I thank God for all that He has done at my church!! I have seen little kids grow spirtually and it blesses my heart and just how Children's church has come along, and our church got our building finished!! It is all God's glory and His marvellous grace!!
3. God has shown me many things this year, and just to wait on Him!! When the answer is no, He has a greater yes!!
4. There are so many things I can say!!!!!!! I Just want to thank God for being God!!! For saving my soul from hell, and through all the storms in life, He is the Sun! Thank Him for His grace!!

Love in Christ, Sadie. Phil.4:13

• Members

Well God has changed me drastically, he helped me with a lot of weaknesses like I owned more then 24 movies and I was getting carried away with the movie watching that at one point I was addicted I decided to throw out and destroy my movies. I changed completely how I dressed and God convicted me. I have made new friends and was baptized and I want to live every moment for God.

• Members

I have gotten a vehicle, found a new church, and my wife had a beautiful baby who turned a year on Saturday. We moved in with my in-laws which I did not want to do but it has worked out. Of course God was behind all of it. God has done so much for me and my family this year. Me and my wife have grown tremendously this year. Especially my wife. She is reading the bible everyday and working with the little kids at church. I am so glad God has brought me to a great church where the pastor preaches the word and the congregation seems to be trying to live holy. God has done wonderful things this year for me and I want to give God all the praise.

• Members

There is not enough room on this message board to state the many things God has done for me this year!! each and every day, every single moment of life is gift from God above!

I used to count my "blessings" by the things that I own and the possessions that I acquired, but the Lord has shown me that it isn't about things - it is about the life and love that God brings to you each and every single day. Friendships, family, a child's smile, the purr of a soft kitten, those are the blessings that I count now! Without those, possessions mean NOTHING!