• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

• Members
6 hours ago, MountainChristian said:

Have you men read something that explains why doesn't Egypt and Saudi Arabia do not join the fight against Israel? 

After 2000 of reading the Bible why doesn't the Antichrist change his plans? Does the strong delusion come upon him too?

Daniel 11:40-43a explains that Egypt and all Israel's close neighbors will be destroyed before Russia and her allies attack in Daniel 11:43b-45.

Ezekiel 38:13 explains that Sheba and Dedan (people in Arabia) will be allied to Tarshish (Western powers) and their young lions (colonies) which will defend Israel and all the oil in the beginning of the tribulation.

• Members
  • Members

If I understand it correctly, this is the army in Revelation 9:16. The 200 million man cavalry. 300,000,000 gallons or 1,100,000,000 liters of human blood will fill the valley. 2,460,000,000 gallons or 10,900,000,000 liters of horse blood will fill the valley. 

The laws of those modern countries do not allow christian missionaries. So all or almost all of those young men will go to hell. That has hit my heart very hard. I keep thinking of that verse "hell hath enlarged herself".

• Members
7 hours ago, MountainChristian said:

If I understand it correctly, this is the army in Revelation 9:16. The 200 million man cavalry. 300,000,000 gallons or 1,100,000,000 liters of human blood will fill the valley. 2,460,000,000 gallons or 10,900,000,000 liters of horse blood will fill the valley. 

The laws of those modern countries do not allow christian missionaries. So all or almost all of those young men will go to hell. That has hit my heart very hard. I keep thinking of that verse "hell hath enlarged herself".

The 200,000,000 army will fight for control in the east. The kings of the east will not come to Israel till the battle of Armageddon. When they come, they will fight for the   antichrist against Jesus and his anointed saints.

Revelation Chapter 16

12And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, [which] go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed [is] he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

All the armies of the world will come and lose their blood.

• Members
  • Members
2 hours ago, Eric Stahl said:

Interesting as the US, supposedly the most powerful nation on earth, had a struggle to manage an army of  500,000 for the gulf war.  The largest amy, that of Xerxes, 2 to 5,000,000 mostly foot soldiers drank every river dry and some were drank dry by the pack horses.

• Members

The antichrist shall rule in the strongest nation at the end and then he will divide Israel.

He could not divide Israel till it came back together in the future at the time of the end.

Daniel Chapter 11

39Thus shall he do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge [and] increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

40And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

1 hour ago, Invicta said:

Interesting as the US, supposedly the most powerful nation on earth, had a struggle to manage an army of  500,000 for the gulf war.  The largest amy, that of Xerxes, 2 to 5,000,000 mostly foot soldiers drank every river dry and some were drank dry by the pack horses.

US could blow Xerxes 5,000,000 men away wit a few small bombs.

• Members
22 hours ago, Eric Stahl said:

But they couldn't raise an army of 5,000,000

• Members

Anyway, if Xerxes army of up to 5,000,000 drank every river dry and only a proportion of them were horsemenhow will an army with 200,000,000 horsemen cope when in an army only about one in ten were horsemen so there will need to be at least 2 billion in the army.

Think about it.

Edited by Invicta
correction

• 6 years later...
  • Members

"In Revelation, John is most helpful by setting us off in the direction of figurative interpretation, interpreting his references to Old Testament images with figurative meaning. For example, ‘Gog and Magog’ (Rev. 20:7), the traditional foes of the people of God, are interpreted by John as ‘[the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth].’ This makes sense, because the nations of this world are at enmity with God’s people, the Church, just as Gog and Magog had been with Israel" (Dismantling Dispensationalism: A Guide to Better Understanding the Last Days and the End Times).