• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zealyouthguy

We ever done a pic thread here? (sorry dial up folks)

I think I will bump this thread after a long time of it being down.
This may be a little scary and I am not responsible for anyone's computer screen breaking.

IMG_6432.jpg

A welcome bump!

Oh, and my computer survived just fine :saint

this was take last October right before Michael left. If you are wondering what is around the 3 yr old, she was wearing a "kid leash" that day! LOL
S5030318-1.jpg

this is one from the 4th, don't know what Caitlin is looking at. Ignore the dates, I forgot to reset my camera! LOL
100_1840.jpg

this was taken about a month ago at the Base appreciation picnic. They had face painting and Nathan was Spiderman! LOL
100_1814.jpg

Here are our two entire families (parents/siblings)[attachment=1][attachment=0]
Of course, you probably can't see them because I can't figure out how to keep the pictures big and just reduce the KB size...the computer expert in our house isn't here right now or I would ask him. :-) He's gone fishing with men from church. :Green

Handsome couple' date=' Heather! And I know you are anxiously awaiting Asa's arrival! :thumb[/quote']

Yes, I'm getting more anxious with each passing day. Just in the past few days it seems like he's grown a LOT and it's starting to get uncomfortable. I don't know if you can tell from the pics, but I'm only about 5 foot tall, so he doesn't have a lot of room to grow without making things pretty squished for me. :-) LOL

[img]http://c7xvvw.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pl1n8Gy6jcg4fSZA7hEft04wTJljxTTt0a7IxZ8pk00cj7x8ZZfrcjfVAKJAq4SPGy6J9Umj_FyQ[/img]
This was about a year and a half ago.

Brother Mel you look just like our Bible Department Chairman at school! It is uncanny how much you all look alike!
Poor fella, Is he as old as I?
That pic was 2 years ago. I'll have one of the whole clan soon. Where did your pics go Kayla?

I think I will bump this thread after a long time of it being down.
This may be a little scary and I am not responsible for anyone's computer screen breaking.

IMG_6432.jpg

Right here Brother Mel.