• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zealyouthguy

We ever done a pic thread here? (sorry dial up folks)

Thats a rotary dial phone haven't see one of those since i was a kid.

The main phone in my parents house is the same rotary dial phone that was there when I was a child of 10 when we moved into that home.

Natasha--

I have to say that out of all the pictures of my kids, the ultra sound ones always bring tears to my eyes. Seeing your child for the first time - there's nothing like it!

Nice Pic, Natasha!

My wife wants to post a photo' date=' but every time she takes one of me the lense cracks and we have to buy a new camera........ :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: [/quote']Aww, c'mon Dave, don't be shy :lol:

I wanted to let everyone know that I've enjoyed seeing your pictures so much! It's so nice to see the face to go with the names. Such handsome people we've got here, and all the children are cuties! Keep the pictures coming :clap: :thumb everyone.

TEWedding.jpg

My wife made her dress. I borrowed my tux from a friend - it is 100 years old. (this is from 10 years ago)
And what a sharp looking couple y'all make!!

Man its great to put names to faces!! :clap:

(this is from 10 years ago)
So long as the gray hairs are holding out fine. :Bleh :hide :Bolt:
Anyway' date=' I thought he was cute. :Green [/quote']Just like everything else in your profile :wink:wink

Yea, what is the point if it isn't cute? :frog

Too bad my gnu is ugly...

Bad gnu--you are so ugly!