• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zealyouthguy

We ever done a pic thread here? (sorry dial up folks)

Here's the 6th part of the Bakershalfdozen. She was asleep when the above pic was taken.

Of course, they are older than that now. The baby is 3 years old. But I don't have any recent pics of all of us.

Here is an update on the kids. This was taken just a couple of weeks ago.

kidslx0.jpg

Guest Guest

Very cute kids!!!!!!

These are pictures of me and my future husband. :cool We got them done a couple days after he proposed...

engagement4.jpg

engagement1.jpg

Actually, no. If you would ever see me in person you will see that I have very thick hair. It makes my wife jealous because hers is very thin. I'm not losing any hair yet and it does not run in the family. Not even my babies come out bald. :lol:
Barbers hate cutting my hair, it dulls the scissors.

So no, I am not cursed, if that is what you were wondering. :frog

Actually, no. If you would ever see me in person you will see that I have very thick hair. It makes my wife jealous because hers is very thin. I'm not losing any hair yet and it does not run in the family. Not even my babies come out bald. :lol:
Barbers hate cutting my hair, it dulls the scissors.

So no, I am not cursed, if that is what you were wondering. :frog

even if you ever do lose your hair, i can help you out with that! :thumb

My husband have thick, straight hair too.

He has to fix his hair the way to you, BroMatt

As you can see in our picture

BTW, his dad and his grandpa are a little bald... but my husband is 34 years old and he doesn't seem like he is going bald yet.

Here is an update on the kids. This was taken just a couple of weeks ago.

kidslx0.jpg

Jessica,

Without doubt your little Danae and Delia very possibly have two-thirds of the world's known supply of cuteness all to themselves. :thumb :clap::clap::clap: :clap:

Jessica,

Without doubt your little Danae and Delia very possibly have two-thirds of the world's known supply of cuteness all to themselves. :thumb :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Haha, thanks. I'm glad the pic turned out so well especially since it was a last minute decision one day while we were out shopping.

Thats a rotary dial phone haven't see one of those since i was a kid.

That's in a residential hotel where a friend of mine stays. The phone dials to different rooms in the building. E.g., if you wanted to dial your neighbour if you're in room 309...you would dial 310 or 312.

randyandluanneatempressvictoriabcsm.jpg

Randy and I are standing in front of the Empress Hotel in Victoria, Vancouver Island, BC, Aug. 2006.

Thats very beautiful pic of you and the mister!

What kind of flowers do you figure those are?

Those are rhododendrons...WA and WV state flowers. There are several different colors, and as you drive along highway 101 you see bushes all over.

This particular hotel had a lot of roses growing all over, also. Truly a beautiful site!