• Welcome to Online Baptist

Free to join.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zealyouthguy

We ever done a pic thread here? (sorry dial up folks)

I know one of my pictures I look grumpy :) I was in FL vacationing at the grandparents. It was the last day of FL after staying there for 7 days. I was tired and couldn't wait to go home.

The little boy is my son, and the red-haired guy is my husband.

and the last picture is our wedding picture.

Thanks, but it isn't mine. It's my husband's parent's patio in FL. It has a pool (as you can tell that we have been swimming) and a hot tub. They have been trying to sell that place. so far, no luck because even though alot of people want to buy it, no one really want the golf membership that goes with the house (it's the rule that anyone that buy a house on that golf property have to be a member of the golf club).

Thanks' date=' but it isn't mine. It's my husband's parent's patio in FL. It has a pool (as you can tell that we have been swimming) and a hot tub. They have been trying to sell that place. so far, no luck because even though alot of people want to buy it, no one really want the golf membership that goes with the house (it's the rule that anyone that buy a house on that golf property have to be a member of the golf club).[/quote']

awwww......now I want a hot tub. :tum

both... where they are is the hot tub.. the hot tub will heat the pool if you wanted to go swimming during cold weather. It is bigger than what the picture shows.

My favorite part about the pool area is that you often find lizards :)

both... where they are is the hot tub.. the hot tub will heat the pool if you wanted to go swimming during cold weather. It is bigger than what the picture shows.

My favorite part about the pool area is that you often find lizards :)

Oh....I'm like, duh! :bonk: Lizards in the pool? yikes!!! :loll:

003.jpgMe in the "study"

Bowling002.jpgL to R Grace (6) Me (old) Mallory (10)

BizarroBooks_pg2.jpgMe when i was a wee lad

096.jpgThe missus. I'm an artist ( :duh ) so i dig the "low sharpening/noise" effect this picture brings. The missus would just hollar at me j/k :lol:

DePriestFamly-1.jpg
This is a compilation of 4 pictures that I photoshopped to combine for a Christmas present. Photos were taken August 2006. The two girls in front are Hannah and Ashley, my sister's girls. Then, on the left is Joshua, my son. On the right is Jimmy, my sister's boy. My Grandma is in the middle. Then, left to right is my sister, my hubby, me, my dad and my mom. My brothers and my younger bro's family weren't there.