• Welcome Guest

For an ad free experience on Online Baptist, Please login or register for free

A Divorce trial

• Members

I pray that your marriage will not end in divorce. I have been through this myself and wish that things could be different. I didn't want the divorce either but in my case my husband left the state with another woman and I didn't hear from him for almost a year. When he did call it was to tell me she was pregnant and he was going to divorce me. I was not saved then but did realize that marriage was sacred and wished that it hadn't ended. Just remember nothing is too hard for God and He can get you through this. I pray that your husband's heart will be softened and that your family can be mended. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Take care. Is 40:31

• Members

My Pastor had contacted my husband again after many many months and my husband was quite upset that I gave him the number after he asked but ....
GOD IS GOOD. My husband not only returned his call but has showed interest in being restored back into Church and that he would like to stay married but is afraid of living in a house full of strife again.

Please keep us in prayer!

• Members

I believe this is much more than an emotional struggle with my husband. I truly believe it is a battle for his soul. My husband has often stated that he is not sure if he is saved. Yesterday, when I asked him how we can work on our marriage he stated that it's over and he'd rather spend eternity in hell than to remain married to me. As much as that hurts me, it hurts me more that he so lost. I just tell him that I love him and that I will pray for him. Whether he is saved and disobedient or completely unregenerate I do not know but he is in a bad place right now. Please please pray for him.